Practice Development Group
Soul Based Marketing + Solution Focused Strategies
Practice Building Mastermind Group
Create A Thriving Practice That is inAlignment With Your Purpose And Passions
Are you in private practice (or want to be)?
Do you find yourself wishing you had taken more business classes in college?
Do you struggle with marketing and "selling yourself"?
Are you ready to take your practice to a new level of success?
What: This group is a mastermind group for therapists, counselors, doctors, and helping professionals who want to learn how to market their practices effectively and take their practice to a whole new level.
This group will address:
- Marketing With Soul - How to stay in alignment with your purpose and spirit and still "sell". Learn how to become a fierce marker without ever selling out, being "slimy" or feeling dishonest
- Online Marketing - Learn the key steps to online marketing so you can keep up and stay relevant in the new, technology driven age
- Branding& Visual Branding - Like it or not, as a therapist, you are your brand. Learn in depth the importance of branding and how to brand yourself and your practice to attract your ideal clients
- Your Practice + You = ONE - Dive into the psychological aspects of being a business owner & therapist and how to merge your roles so that you not only stay in alignment with your values, but you develop as a human being too!
- Self Care and Coping - Learn Important and necessary steps and skills you can implement to make sure you are running your practice and it isn't running you (into the ground!)
- Masterminding - We will use the Mastermind Model. Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success. Participants challenge each other to set powerful goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them.
When: Wednesdays - Lunch Group - (Feel Free to Bring Your Lunch) - 12:30-1:30 - Twice a month/ Every Other Week
Where: 23 Lenox Pointe NE, Atlanta, GA 30324
Who: This group is co-led by the clinical co-directors of Creative Health Initiatives, Tara Arnold, PhD, CEDS-S and Becca Clegg, LPC, CEDS-S
Investment: $65/Group - 6 Month Commitment (12 Groups)
Sign up today by contacting us through our website, or call (404) 295-1359 and ask to speak with Becca Clegg.