Intuitive Eating Group
- women in recovery from an eating disorder
- women who want to create a healthier relationship with food
- women who want to learn how to use intuitive + mindful eating skills
- women who want to stop dieting, and learn how to break free from the diet mindset
- women who want to learn how to use compassion more in their daily life
- women who want to improve poor body image + low self esteem issues
- women who are in recovery from an eating disorder, chronic dieting, or an unhealthy relationship with food
- weekly process + educational group is designed for individuals wishing to explore their relationship with food, dieting, body image and creating a balance and compassionate relationship with food/body.
- Learn the 12 principles of Intuitive Eating, a nutrition philosophy based on the premise that becoming more attuned to the body's natural hunger signals is a more effective way to attain a healthy weight, rather than keeping track of the amounts of energy and fats in foods.
- Learn how and why the "Diet Mindset" hurts your efforts made towards balanced eating + how to create a new, compassionate mindset with food./body.
- Create your own program for healthy living based on your internal cues, wants, and needs.
- Group support + accountability to assist you in making healthy changes in your life.
- Wed. 10:30-11:30
- 23 Lenox Pointe NE Atlanta GA 30324
- Groups are led by Either Dr. Tara Arnold or Rebecca Clegg. Additional CHI staff therapists may co-lead groups for additional support and wisdom.
- Initial interview for group - 50 Minute Session -$190
- Materials - Intuitive Eating Book - GET IT HERE
- Each Group is $65
- 24 week commitment necessary