Self Love Group
Who - By Interview Only - Contact us to schedule interview
- women in recovery from disordered eating
- women who want to create a healthier relationship with food + improve body image
- women who want improve their health on a mind / body / spirit level
- women who are ready to change their mindset and free themselves from negative cycles of unhealthy behavior
- 16 week group based on the materials that originated from The 31 Day Self Love Challenge, a program created by Rebecca Clegg, LPC that has been taken by thousands of people world wide. Each member will be provided with online access to their own personal online portal that contains their group materials and tracks their progress as they navigate through the course. The materials provides meditations, affirmations and journaling prompts that focus teaching us how to love ourselves fully.
- The group topics will vary, but include:
- recreating a healthy and compassionate relationship with self.
- Building self esteem through cognitive restructuring and experiential activities
- Improving self attunement and self definition
- Learning how to focus internally, as opposed to externally
- Reclaiming and using your voice (assertiveness)
- Self care and nurturing
- Re connection with your inner authority and power
- Group support + accountability to assist you in making healthy changes in your life.
- 23 Lenox Pointe Location - Tara Arnold's Office (downstairs).
- Groups are led by Either Dr. Tara Arnold or Rebecca Clegg. Additional CHI staff therapists may co-lead groups for additional support and wisdom.
- Initial Interview For Group - 50 Minute Session -$190
- Materials - 31 Day Self Love Challenge Program Materials $99
- Each Group is $65
- 16 week commitment necessary