Transforming Body Image
- women in want to embrace their body, and stop criticizing themselves in the mirror
- women who want to enjoy their life, and feel free to embrace opportunities that negative body image has prevented in the past
- women who want to create a healthier relationship with their body
- women who want to learn how to use compassion more in their daily life
- women who want to improve poor body image + low self esteem issues
- women who are in recovery from an eating disorder, chronic dieting, or an unhealthy relationship with food
- weekly process + educational group is designed for individuals wishing to explore their relationship with body image + self esteem.
- Learn the Thomas Cash model for body image improvement. This model is a validated treatment model, proven to improve body image, increase compassion and decrease negative judgement with regards to body image issues.
- Group support + accountability to assist you in making healthy changes in your life.
- Wednesdays - 11:30-12:30 (please feel free to bring lunch - this is a working lunch group)
- Initial Interview - $155 (one hour)
- $65 Per Group - 16 week commitment
- 23 Lenox Pointe NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 - located in Tara Arnold's office.
Contact Rebecca Clegg, LPC, CEDS at (404) 295-1359 for more information